Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our family portrait collection grows...


I wanted to share something really special that my friend Cameron created for my little family...a three-dimensional paper-cut portrait set! I've posted about Cameron and his amazing talent before, and I seriously cannot get over what he's made here. What a talented guy, huh?!

If you like what you see, stay tuned, because Cameron will be hosting another giveaway right here in just a few weeks.  He does portraits by very limited commission via his shop, so check back often to see if they're available, or follow his blog or twitter to stay up to date!

And thank you again Cameron for this amazing gift. Our minds are blown! We love it so much and will treasure it for years and years to come.


Final 1
Final 3
Final 7
Final 9
Final 5
Final 14

No comments:

Post a Comment