Thursday, June 23, 2011

Motherhood was a surprise for Angelina Jolie when she was younger



Motherhood is a great surprise for her. It was not a thing that she will imagine to do when she was younger.

Angelina Jolie told femalefirst.co.uk, "It's been one of the great surprises of my life. When I was younger I never imagined being a mother and then those maternal feelings really evolved and deepened once I began adopting and started living with Brad, which made me want to have children of our own."

"I feel truly at ease when I know I've helped give them a safe and hopeful life. A big family can generate a lot of chaos, but it's also a source of inner peace - the best feeling in the world. I'm much less anxious about life and so much more light-hearted and carefree."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment