Friday, June 24, 2011

Rocks and Water





Been busy lately and a bit neglecting of any updates...
More shading done this time.  Almost there with the background (probably only like 30 minutes left, but sometimes at the end of a session that extra half hour just seems like too much).  
I'm sure he's excited to get on to the color.  When I do pieces in this style I always do the background first, and although my clients are generally patient and open to my process, I know they all secretly want the color now.  I always get people asking things like "Hey, so any color today"? or "How many more sessions until the color.  I mean don't get me wrong I love the shading but I'm really excited to see the color".
It's good to save the dessert until the end.  All good things to those who wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment