Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hair Beauty Tips

Hair Beauty Tips
I love the little small braid, and then my hair is not too done,� Kourtney, 32, tells me of her beach look during a John Frieda Destination Style salon event in NYC. �It�s about the texture. It�s that undone look, which I love. I hate when my hair looks too perfect � it�s like my pet peeve. Unless it�s like a slicked-up bun � well, if it�s a slicked-up bun, that needs to be perfect - but otherwise I like it to look messy. It�s beachy hair.�

Khloe, 26, tells me, �That�s how I am. When I�m in the sun, I don�t like my hair up, really, in general. It�s so much easier to have it pulled off your face, but I don�t feel sexy. I mean, she looks �to die� like that, so I do love having my hair long and beachy, and having a soft wave.�

She adds, �I feel like braids are very beach chic � I have no idea if that�s a word � but putting in braids is the easiest thing. Even having a tiny braid, like my little sisters do. It doesn�t pull back your hair, but having them throughout your hair makes you look beautiful and funky - even though you didn�t try. Like, I used to do that in class, when I was in school, I�d do one of my braids, and you�d look that much cooler. [laughs]�

For summer style, Kourtney says �it�s all about bright colors.�

Kourtney and Khloe call coral, turquoise and yellow their favorite seasonal shades.

And when it comes to makeup, Khloe has her summer selects.

No comments:

Post a Comment